T24 High Temperature Auto Reset Thermostat
Open on Temperature Rise
The T24 High Temperature Auto Reset Thermostat is a reliable and precision-engineered device designed for efficient thermal control in various applications. At the core of its functionality is a bimetal disc that snaps at specified temperatures, ensuring the positive opening and closing of electrical contacts. This automatic reset thermostat offers a seamless solution for managing temperature fluctuations within the range you select.
- Automatic Reset
- Loose Bracket
- Electrical Rating: 16A/250VAC 15A/125VAC 10A/250VAC
- Operation Temp: 104F~392°F(ENEC) (UL/CUL)
- Differential: 10K~65K
- Calibration Method: 1℃/min. Air circulation furnace
- Temp. Tolerance: ±3K / ±5K
- Heat Durability: 180° *2Hr MAX.
- Circuit Resistance: 50 mΩ MAX.
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ min. at DC 500V
- Dielectric Strength: AC1000V for One Minute or AC 1800V for One Second (Leak current:0.5mA)
- 100,000 Cycles(15A 125VAC / 10A 250VAC)
- 10,000 Cycles(16A 250VAC)
For more information and product specifications, please view our catalog.
We make a wide range of temperature switches including, bimetal, duct sensing and fluid filled capillary style thermostat switches. We also produce a number of lines of industrial panel mount control switches as well as a group of micro switches. Our products are U.S.A. made.
If you need a temperature range or configuration not listed here, please contact our office: (715) 831-6353.