Digital Temperature Switch
Designed by Senasys, the Digital Temperature Switch is a cost effective, flexible switching solution that allows for tight differentials and tolerances. The digital switch can be used as a standalone board mounted to the control panel, or as a completed enclosure (as shown).
Designed & manufactured to meet requirements of original equipment manufacturers worldwide.
Senasys products are 100% tested before they leave our facilities.
Wide temperature switching and differential range with tight tolerances.
MADE IN U.S.A.
Senasys products are designed and manufactured in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
The digital temperature switch is a simple solution to monitor and control temperature in heating and cooling applications. Built for original equipment manufactures, the digital temperature switch can be used a standalone sensor inside an enclosure, or mount the board directly to your control panel. Using a 10 Amp, SPDT relay, the digital temperature switch can control various equipment such as a fan or compressor. Using a digital thermometer, the digital switch is highly accurate with tight tolerances and differentials.
Our digital temperature switch is available with multiple different sensor options using a standard RTD sensor including:
- Probe Style
- Epoxy Sealed Surface Mount
- K-Type Thermocouple
- Available Preset (Non-Adjustable), Internal Adjustment (Screw Adjust), or Operator Adjustment (Knobs).
- LED Indicator Light, or Display
- -50°F to 200°F Temperature Range
- 1°F to 200°F Differential Range. Sealed or potted sensors tolerance will vary. When functioning at the extreme ends of the range, sensor tolerance will be wider. Learn more about our sensor options and tolerances here.
- 30 inch sensor leads
- Single Pole, Double Throw; or Single Pole, Single Throw
- Resistive Loads 10A@120V AC, 8A@30V DC
- Inductive Loads 5A@120V AC, 4A@30V DC
- All models required 5V DC to operate.
- Other custom options such as, amperages, lead lengths, case and display configurations, sensor and thermal wells are available.
- Data logging feature available.
Our digital temperature switches are found in a variety of applications. Choose a category below to learn more.
Request A Quote
Complete the form below with your application information, and a product specialist with follow up with you in 1-2 business days.