The 404-440A28 3/4″ Manual Reset Thermostat is one of our thermostats in the 404 series. This series is ideally suited for applications where you want to call special attention to a specific temperature malfunction. The 404 series feature a trip-free operation. Physical depression of the reset button holds the contact open and renders the device inoperative until the reset button is released.
The bimetal disc will snap at the appropriate temperature separating the electrical contacts. The switch will remain “open” until the button on the back is pushed, moving the disc back into the “closed” position.
- Open on Temperature Rise
- Manual Reset
- Large Bracket
- 90° Terminal Orientation. Other options available, contact us.
- 1/4″ Quick Connect Terminals available with a variety of bends. Other options available, contact us.
- Temps Available from 100°F to 350°F
- Single pole, single throw (SPST)
- Up to 25 Amps @ 120 VAC
- Operates with AC or DC
- UL rated for 6,000+ cycles
- Made in the USA
For more information and product specifications for products like the 404-440A28 3/4″ Manual Reset Thermostat, please view our catalog.
Senasys offers a variety of custom options such as terminals, temperature ranges and more. Please contact our direct customer service for more information.