Senasys bi-metal snap disc thermostats can directly replace many other snap disc thermostats such as Thermodisc (T.O.D.). Because of this, we have created a simple Thermodisc cross reference guide to help you find your required manual reset thermostat. View the below table and simply match your Thermodisc part number to ours. As always, give us a call for for more information or visit our online store to purchase.
At Senasys, we design and manufacture manual reset, auto reset, and single shot snap disc thermostat switches. Senasys switches are UL and CUL recognized and made in the United States.
432 Manual Reset Series
- The 432 Series is our 1/2″ manual reset snap disc. Ideally suited for applications where you need to call attention to a specific temperature malfunction, the switch requires a human to manually reset it once tripped. The 432 series can be used as a safety limit that will break on temperature rise and comes in a single-pole, single-throw device rated up to 15 Amps at 120VAC. Our 432 manual reset snap disc thermostats have a temperature range of 100-350°F, with a differential temperature of 25°F minimum. Additionally, many standard ranges are available, or we can easily design a custom temperature range to suit your application.
404 Manual Reset Series
- Our 404 series is our 3/4″ manual reset snap disc. This series is also ideally suited for an application where you need to call special attention to a specific temperature malfunction. The 404 series features a trip-free operation. As a result, physical depression of the reset button holds the contact open and renders the device inoperative until the reset button is released. These switches are available in a single-pole, single-throw device and are rated up to 25 Amps at 120VAC. Our 404 manual reset snap disc thermostats have a temperature range of 100-350°F, ±25°F.
430 Auto Reset Series
- Our 430 series is our SPST 1/2″ automatic reset snap disc and has ratings up to 15 amps at 120VAC. Due to having a lower cost, these switches have a smaller footprint than our 2511 series automatic reset thermostat switches. The 430 snap disc thermostat switches have a temperature range of 35-350°F (2-175°C), with a differential temperature range of 15-100°F (-9-37°F). As mentioned previously, the temperature range determines when the thermal switch will close, or engage the electrical circuit, and when it will automatically reset, or open.
2570 Auto Reset Series
- Our 2570 series sealed thermal switches carry up to 15 Amps at 120VAC and come SPST. The bimetal thermodisc within is set to a precise temperature range between -40°-220°F (-25°-105°C). Additionally, specific temperature range may be designed according to your application needs, or choose from our standard ranges.
2541 Single Shot Series
- Single Shot thermostats contain bi-metal discs which react to temperature changes and ‘snap’ causing the circuit to OPEN. As a result, one shot thermostats act as a high limit temperature switch that won’t automatically reset. Because of this, the 2541 series is perfect for high amperage, one time use, safety limit switches. 2541 series thermostat switches are rated up to 40 amps (with a resistive load) at 120 or 240Vac for 1 Cycle and have a temperature range of 125-350°F (52-177°C).
414 Auto Reset Series
- Our 414 series sealed thermal switches come SPST and carry up to 15 Amps at 120VAC. Additionally, these bimetal thermostat switches come set to a precise temperature range between -40°-220°F (-25°-105°C). At the present time, these switches are not available for purchasing online. Please Contact us to purchase.
416 Auto Reset Series
- Different from our 3/4″ automatic automatic reset snap disc, Our SPDT 416 series is encapsulated. Due to being encapsulated, the design creates a seal especially designed for refrigeration, air conditioning, and industrial applications where a moisture and dust resistant enclosure is required. Additionally, either 16 or 18 AWG wires come normally furnished, with 1/16″ or 1/32″ thick 105°C plastic PVC
insulation. At the present time, these switches are not available for purchasing online. Please Contact us to purchase.
Themodisc Cross Reference Table
Can’t find your part number listed? Contact us with your switch or application requirements and one of our customer service representatives will assist you!
|MANUFACTURER SERIES||DESCRIPTION||SENASYS SERIES||SENASYS DESCRIPTION|
|36TX Series||MANUAL RESET THERMOSTAT||432 Manual Reset||1/2″ Manual Reset Thermostat Switch, Please Specify Mounting, Terminal Bend, and Temperature Code.|
|60T Manual Reset||MANUAL RESET THERMOSTAT||404 Manual Reset||3/4″ Manual Reset Thermostat Switch, Please Specify Mounting, Terminal Bend, and Temperature Code.|
|36T Auto Reset||AUTO RESET THERMOSTAT||430 Auto Reset||1/2″ Auto Reset Thermostat Switch, Please Specify Mounting, Terminal Bend, and Temperature Code.|
|37T Auto Reset||AUTO RESET THERMOSTAT||2570 3/4″ Auto Reset
414 SPST 3/4″ Auto Reset
416 SPDT 3/4″ Auto Reset
|3/4″ Auto Reset Thermostat Switch, Please Specify Mounting, Terminal Bend, and Temperature Code.|
|60F Single Shot||SINGLE SHOT THERMOSTAT||2541 Single Shot||Single Shot Thermostat Switch, Please Specify Mounting, Terminal Bend, and Temperature Code.|