Single Shot thermostats are created with bi-metal discs that react to temperature changes and ‘snap’ causing the circuit to OPEN. These one shot thermostats act as a high limit temperature switch that won’t automatically reset. The 2541 Series are perfect for high amperage, one time use, safety limit switches. The 2541 Series Thermostat Switches are rated up to 40 amps (with a resistive load) at 120 or 240Vac for 1 Cycle. Our 2541 single shot snap disc thermostats have a temperature range of 125-350°F (52-177°C).
- High environmental exposure temperature of 0°F to 350°F
- UL recognized
- Single-pole, single-throw
- High capacity up to 40 Amps resistive
- 48 VDC at 12 Amps
- 480 VAC at 13 Amps
- Factory calibrated to your specification
- Office Automation Products
- HVAC Equipment
- Wash water preheaters
For more information on the 2541 single shot temperature switches, click here to view the catalog.