The 2570 series is a unique thermostat switch designed for extended use in extreme environments. It is built using our patented metal sleeve rivet construction and sealed to protect against moisture and heat.
The 2570 Series Sealed Thermostat is manufactured with a high temperature ceramic insulated base encased in a protective nylon boot. Devices are sealed, have a comparative tracking index of +600 per UL 746A and IEC 112; water absorption of 0% and exceptional heat resistance.
2570 Series Sealed Thermostats feature a patented metal sleeve rivet construction listed by many European approval agencies with 4mm over surface clearance current carrying parts to ground. The 3/4″ thermal element of the device with its fast response and sensitivity characteristics is processed to maintain close tolerances and narrow differential performance for extended life.
- Close on Temperature Rise
- Epoxy Sealed Construction
- Automatic Reset
- 0.75″ Diameter Pipe Mount Cap. For more information on determining your pipe mount size, click here!
- 18AWG Wire Leads – 12″ or 72″. Other options available, contact us.
- Temperatures from -21°-220°F (-29°-105°C)
- Single pole, single throw (SPST)
- Up to 15 Amps at 120VAC
- Operates with AC or DC
- UL rated for 100,000+ cycles
- Made in the USA
*Please note that sealed units take three days for assembly and curing prior to shipping.
For more information and product specifications, please view our catalog.
Senasys offers a variety of custom options such as wire options, temperature ranges and more. Please contact our direct customer service for more information.